Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Proposal!

So its every girls day dream right? To envision the day Prince Charming comes and swoops you up and takes you back to a life full of oohh and ahhhss! Well I found him and for the rescue, I'm loving every minute of it!

July 20th, 2010


Well since Christian broke his right foot that Sunday, he was relaxing on the couch when I got home from work. We snuggled up and talked about our day, as we do everyday after work, and he went on to tell me how he got me a little present for all the help I've been since he injured his foot. Only problem was that it was upstairs in our room, we eventually got upstairs! So there he was hobbling around the room, mumbling to himself, he said "I must have hid it somewhere good because I can't remember where I  hid it."  While I sat there watching him hobble around the room, I finally told him to sit down since he needed to stay off his foot and I would look for him! Im looking everywhere, cabinets, under the bed, drawers, etc. So there I am on my hands and knees looking in the closet and I hear "Oh, here it is!" Happy to have thought he finally found where he might have misplaced my present, I turn around, and there he was, with my ring, asking me to marry him!  I just melted! It was perfect, he caught me totally off guard, wasn't expecting a thing! I didn't know what to do or say other than jumping up and down saying "Yes Yes Yes!"
I was so excited! I didn't know what to do first!
We decided to get ready and head out to grab some dinner! We headed to the Cheesecake Factory, had some great food and dessert, talked about our plans and how excited we were for the future.
Unfortunately we didn't take any pictures other than my ring, but that night will forever be a memory in our hearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment