Wednesday, October 27, 2010

E-Picnic: Two Week Warning!

Its time to make a checklist! 
*Shivers*
Ughh the dread checklists! 
Who really can stand looking at all the things you NEED to do LISTED out in front of you!
Oh the thought makes me cringe! 
But we must! 
So here we go...

Food & Drinks
  • Croissant Sandwiches or Turkey Rolls, Deli or Costco (Mom)
  • Fruit Kabobs (Tia L and Tia F)
  • Mini Versions of Cupcakes, Brownies and Cookies (Me)
  • Chips, Dips and Salsa (Auntie J and Tia C)
  • Lemonade, Fruit Punch and a Few Select Can Sodas (MIL, Me, Mom)
  • Aunt Pam's Famous Potato Salad 
  • Veggie Platter (Nana and Matron of Honor)
Am I missing anything?


Supplies:
  • Pink and Orange Cups (Maid of Honor)
  • Plates (Maid of Honor)
  • Napkins and Utensil Sets (Maid of Honor)
  • 2 6ft Tables (Cousin Mike)
  • Table Covers (Me)
  • Ipod Radio (Cousin Mike)
Am I missing anything?

Activities and Games:
  • Meet and Greet, Introductions
  • Newlywed Type Game (Host: Maid of Honor)
  • Volleyball
  • Scrabble and other Card and Board Games
Am I missing anything?

Finishing some cute little things I wanted to put together last minute!

I am getting nervous and excited, I just want it to go perfectly!
Things are bound to happen that are going to be totally out of my control...
but dang it a girl can pray! 

No comments:

Post a Comment